.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bringing Home Nicholas

Come and follow our journey as we bring home the newest member of our family! Nicholas is 3 1/2 years old and waits for us in Jiangsu, China.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Not a match

Some of the information I was told about the little girl was inaccurate. It appears now just to be a bunch of coincidences. She was not from the same city, but a city about 30 km away. Everything else seems to be pretty accurate. I can't confirm the immunological disorder, but her lab profile does seem to fit. It's not a close enough coincidence for me to bug China about it at this point, but I am going to keep my eye on her. Rumor has it deaf children can be very hard to place...especially if they're older than two.

I know of two families considering adopting her...and I hope for her sake she finds a home quickly.

Back to waiting for Nicholas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home