.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bringing Home Nicholas

Come and follow our journey as we bring home the newest member of our family! Nicholas is 3 1/2 years old and waits for us in Jiangsu, China.

Monday, September 26, 2005

You know what they say about "assume"...

I should have known. There cannot be any step of this process that is not a hassle. My agency emailed my work address on Friday that they received my paperwork after the Wednesday deadline, so it wouldn't be reviewed until this week.

The deadline is 10 am on Wednesday.

My dossier was signed for at 0956.

You do the math.

I could fight and fuss about it, I was 4 mintues early...but the fact still remains that our case manager didn't look at the paperwork and it wasn't sent. I can't change that. Another week passes us by.

It will take a miracle to get us to China in December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home