.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bringing Home Nicholas

Come and follow our journey as we bring home the newest member of our family! Nicholas is 3 1/2 years old and waits for us in Jiangsu, China.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Dossier Update

Apparently, my case worker is off today. But there is another woman at the agency in a different department I love dearly. She is always willing to be my vent recipient.

Anyway, she told me my caseworker was out and of course she has no idea about what happened last week.

BUT>>She actually took the time to go look up my file and found my name on the list of dossiers to be sent to China on 9/30/2005. She said the dossier was good-to-go, so that means no more hiccups this week.

I may not travel in 2005, but I'm confident we'll get Nicholas home before his 4th birthday. I can still pray that my dossier will be logged in with the others send in September, and maybe it will help me catch up to those traveling in December. {{Sigh.}} Back to the waiting game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home