.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bringing Home Nicholas

Come and follow our journey as we bring home the newest member of our family! Nicholas is 3 1/2 years old and waits for us in Jiangsu, China.

Monday, October 03, 2005

So I lied...

There is something new...I'm just not sure exactly what it is yet.

We got the word that there is a little girl on a waiting child list who was abandoned in the same spot as Nicholas exactly one year to the day later. She was also estimated to be 18 months and was given the same birthday, exactly one year later. So she is 2 yrs 7 months. She was also very underweight. She is also deaf. I've been told she has the same immunological disorder. I'm trying to confirm all the facts directly with her agency before I twist my head around the implications of this too much.

I did exchange e-mails with the parents that are considering adopting her last night. They were very curious about the similarities, but haven't really expressed an opinion yet. They want to compare the pictures.

I thought maybe I was crazy considering the possibility there may be a relationship, but everyone I've spoken to seems to think this can happen. I guess truth is stranger than fiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home