.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bringing Home Nicholas

Come and follow our journey as we bring home the newest member of our family! Nicholas is 3 1/2 years old and waits for us in Jiangsu, China.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Nothing New

I've been transferred to the "Waiting TA" group. Which is great because I'm back in the hands of the WONDERFUL Beth at GWCA. I'm convinced Beth could move the moon if it was required of her. I'm thinking there's probably no way we'll travel in December. My morning update from Beth explained that for their purposes, DTC and Log In Date (LID) are the same, so they won't start counting our 65 days until they have that date to work from.

The only good news is that LID's are coming quickly right now...an average of 18 days. That only adds less than 3 weeks to our process. I can't remember why I've obsessed about completing this adoption this year...maybe it was just the children's school break. But I really think I'll keep my sanity as long as we have Nicholas home in February for his birthday. I really can't see any reason why we wouldn't travel in January at the very latest. I can still hope for December, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home