.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bringing Home Nicholas

Come and follow our journey as we bring home the newest member of our family! Nicholas is 3 1/2 years old and waits for us in Jiangsu, China.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Simple Life

I didn't hear from the agency today to tell me anything was wrong with the paperwork, so I'm going to assume that means it's headed to China tomorrow morning!!!!

Tonight we had our second ASL class. Both my children got removed. LOL! It's not as bad as it sounds. Most of the students in the youth class are older, but Rachel and Matthew apparently are ahead of the class in signing skills. They were playing a game, and R & M were on the same team and kept winning. The older children got upset, and started pestering and name calling. The children ended up in tears and were taken out to calm down.

The director decided that they would probably do very well in the adult class, so next week they are off to sign with me. BTW, I decided to stay in the preschool parent class. The instructor is wonderful and has lots of tips about how to introduce signing that I think will be very helpful to me. Besides, it's fun to do with my family (even if we did get in trouble for talking too much!)

It was another late night, but luckily tomorrow is a teacher work day so there is no school and we get to start enjoying our 3-day weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home