.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bringing Home Nicholas

Come and follow our journey as we bring home the newest member of our family! Nicholas is 3 1/2 years old and waits for us in Jiangsu, China.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Waiting again

And not the good 65 day wait for my TA! :-( I am waiting for my adoption agency to approve my homestudy so that I can get it authentiacated and send it off to China. Unfortunately (for me), my agency got 105 baby referrals from China on Friday, and they have to sort through all those ASAP!!! I understand, that's 105 families who have been waiting 6 months for this "delivery". They must be so excited and want to see their babies NOW. But I want to go get my baby NOW! LOL!! I am trying to take deep breaths and stay calm. But I'm ready to explode out of my skin!!!

Everyone (if there's anyone out there) please do a "read the report" dance for me. If I don't get all this in by next Friday, I'm going to cry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home