.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bringing Home Nicholas

Come and follow our journey as we bring home the newest member of our family! Nicholas is 3 1/2 years old and waits for us in Jiangsu, China.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Baby Steps!

We have finally pulled together all the documents we need for our "paperchase"!!!! The last of our documents was notarized TODAY!!!!!

I cannot do anything else until my passport arrives (tomorrow or Tuesday) Then, with passport in hand, I will be able to send our documents to their individual states for apostille and the area Chinese Consulates for authentication. We are having family hand carry these documents from here, so our packet should be ready even before the homestudy is certified by the state!

It may not seem like much of a milestone, but you should see my cheat-sheet at home! I made a huge graph of all the steps we needed to take...and MOST OF THEM ARE DONE!!!!

Now - if that PA would just hurry up and arrive! Today is day 20 of the wait! The "average wait" is up to about 47 days, but someone just received theirs in 19 days. {Sigh} I'm not very good at waiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home